Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introduction

I love to do research. If I'm going on a trip, planning a purchase (big or small), etc. I put some time into researching my options.

It frequently pays off for me. I've saved myself and friends/family money or helped them get a better quality product on multiple occasions.

Other times, it may feel like a waste of time. For example, if I don't find a lower price than what my travel agent offered. However, even in those situations, I get peace of mind knowing that I personally know I've gotten the best deal I can get. Not because another business told me so, but because I've done the research and know there isn't anything better out there.

I thought I'd share what I find for anyone else who is interested. Perhaps it will save you some researching time or save you some money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment